Friday, December 19, 2008





I know this is crazy. Two posts in one month? wierd.
I just needed to vent again. Is this blog becoming too negative? Well then don't read it. haha
So I was driving on my way to an indoor soccer game minding my own business when out of no where this cop comes up from behind and starts flashing his lights. So I pull over thinking I must have been speeding or something. Turns out I had just ran a stop sign...the same stop sign I run purposefully every week. I have trained my brain not to notice that particular stop sign because it is out in the middle of nowhere and whenever I drive by it there are no other cars for miles. When he told me why he pulled me over I actually laughed I was so surprised. It's too bad too because if I had been thinking clearly I bet I could have talked my way out of that ticket. He said he normally would've let me off with a warning but because I didn't even slow down a little he would have to give me a ticket. Thanks officer. Merry Christmas to you too.

I actually have more to vent about but little Posie just woke up so I have to go. And yes I said Posie. Madelyn, I mean Seashell changed all our names yesterday. I am now Olivia, Mark is Hans, Hans is Benji, Josie is Posie and Madelyn of course is Seashell.

1 comment:

crystal said...

Love that picture of Madelyn! She is so cute! Congrats on her trophy:)