Friday, January 23, 2009






Hhhmmm. So, whats new with us Magleby's? We are almost done finishing the basement. It's been an ongoing saga 3 years long (we like to be thorough). I had a heck of a time picking a color to paint. You know, that is another thing I could vent about for hours, but I will spare you the drama. Needless to say we are once again stuck painting a color that is a little (or a lot) fugly. Fugly, for those of you who don't live inside my head means Freaking Ugly. It is sort of a mix between baige (how do you spell that?) green, grey, yellow, tan, orange, brown . I'm serious, ask Mark, it Is possible for paint to be all those colors at once. I don't get it. Everywhere I go I see paint colors that I like. I am never going to be the one to choose the paint color again. I'm fired. I fire myself. (Mark just said it's too late because he already fired me.)

So, Madelyn and Josie took their first bath together today. Josie only "went under" 3 times. I wasn't sure if she could hold her own with Madelyn thrashing around like she does so I stayed close by. Madelyn said "wow her bum is really slippery!" At one point Madelyn was holding Josie like she had just caught a huge fish out of the river and Josie really was squirming and flopping like a fish. Anyway, the whole event was really cute. I even took some pictures and I would post them but then maybe that's not appropiate??

No comments: